Home Air Conditioning Services Across Gauteng
Just like a car, every residential air conditioner needs a regular service to keep it running efficiently and cost-effectively.
Skimping on servicing will cause your air conditioning units “run rough” and if they break down, that skipped service could end up costing you dearly.
It may even void your warranty as most air conditioning manufacturers do NOT cover faults caused by lack of maintenance.
Save money with our Home Air Conditioning Servicing Program
Want to pay much less for your home air conditioner services?
Our preventative Domestic Air Conditioning Servicing Program can reduce your annual costs dramatically.
Getting a regular service for all the air conditioners in your home ensures that your system works efficiently when you need it most, and will continue to work for many years to come.
Working on the “stitch in time” principle, the risk of breakdowns is reduced to a minimum.
Whatever the age and condition of your air conditioner, a regular service program will help it to run better so that you can stop worrying about it and get on with enjoying your life.
You don’t even have to remember to call us each time, we will keep an eye on the air conditioning servicing schedule for your system.
We’ll then call you to arrange your service for a time that is convenient to you.
The following is a breakdown of our Standard Split System Servicing that we complete:
- Check with you on arrival if there are any concerns about your unit(s)
- Clean filter(s)
- Carry out visual inspection of indoor and outdoor wiring connection (where possible)
- Carry out visual inspection of accessible pipe connections (where possible)
- External cleaning of indoor unit(s)
- Check drain(s)
- Test run air conditioner on cooling and heating modes (where possible)
- Report on the condition of your unit(s) and if there are any faults or issues
- Discuss with you any further work that may be required (quote to follow)
If during a Minor Service we find evidence of mould, we can carry out a Major Internal Clean to properly take care of any issues and keep your unit(s) in top condition. We will always provide you with a quote before conducting a Major Internal Clean and can return at a later date if required.
Major Internal Clean
- Remove front cover
- Dismantle unit – drain, blower wheel etc
- Chemically clean all components
- Reassemble unit
- Replace front cover
- Test run unit
Interested in getting a competitive quote for home air conditioning servicing?
Talk to the experts at B&C Airconditioning.
Contact us today by clicking here and one of our Service Consultants will contact you.